Coming Events & Activities
What Can You Do?
- Some have expressed an interest in helping with the hurricane relief efforts that are currently ongoing in the southern regions of our country. We are currently looking in to sending a financial gift to assist some of the church ministries that are already there helping in whatever way they can. If you would like to contribute towards this gift, please consider designating an additional amount above your regular giving to help with this vital need and the gospel opportunities that it will provide.
- Anniversary Sunday (am worship)
It has been 21 years since Grace Baptist Church chartered on September 29, 1996! We are planning to have a special morning of worship and praise along with a potluck dinner around 12:30 pm. You will want to be part of this special time of celebration.
- The Lord's Table (am worship)
One of the final events of Jesus' life was to commune with His disciples in an upper room in Jerusalem— the Last Supper. He then set this up for all of His followers as a memorial to commemorate ad celebrate His atoning work on the cross. Be sure to make it a priority to join us in obedience to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- No Sunday Evening Meeting
- Home Fellowship Groups resume (6:00pm)
Each week groups from our entire church body will meet at various homes across the area to fellowship, discuss the morning message, and pray together. Group assignments are posted in the church's back hall. Please see your group leader if you have any questions.